Safety is a relatively new aspect of business management. Many larger companies are going a far as hiring a safety officer to oversee all safety procedures and manage claims and incidents. Therefore safety should be a core part of your Field Service Management Software used within your service industry business.
As ServiceBox is built and based around efficiency and profitability, we have included a special checklists and reports section into our software to track and record all of this.
We have enabled the ability to include custom checklists attached to work orders. This way at the office one can see what safety hazards are applicable to the given job site or which hazards are being considered by any given employee. The benefit of having the office aware of employee work conditions without being present on the job site means office workers can focus on other business generating tasks and be more optimal in time use for purchasing and having safety equipment available for employees.Furthermore, our software can go one step further and have it mandatory that the safety checklists be completed in their entirety for the work order to be closable.
The reduction of administrative work and non-billable time will increase profit margins and save you time.
Safety key points:
- Checklists can be used to ensure proper procedure
- Checklists can help monitor the risks associated with job sites
- Prioritizing safety is not only a good selling point for commercial jobs but also for employee retention
- Checklists are easy and quick to complete in the field, not a hassle for service technicians (no need to remember a pen)
- Get rid of paper and make your management of Safety easier.