ServiceBox 7.8 is now live! With a bunch of new features to improve the ServiceBox experience:
First, Admins will now be able to add in free text Events to the calendar. They can be time-allocated or all-day; including just one, any number, or all employees.
Second, Users will now be able to generate a link to their ServiceBox Calendar and open it inside of another calendar, say on their desktop or their smart phone.
Thirdly, our Job Costing feature will now be able to generate a job costing spreadsheet that helps determine the actual cost vs. the quoted amount for work orders that have Quotes. We’ve added in some additional fields to help determine “Cost” for a user, so you can factor these costs with the labor charges entered in the Work Order. Here’s the expenses that will be factored in the calculations: Labor, Materials (all categories), Expenses and Purchase Orders.
And finally, we’ve improved our Calendar Experience for Techs, adding a button to view all users on the schedule, or to filter and view only the current users schedule. We’ve also added a week view to the mobile calendar!
So there you have it. Four ways that ServiceBox just made your experience better. See something missing? Never fear, Version 7.9 is already under construction. More on that in days to come.
Here is the Full List of Features for Version 7.8
- Scheduled Events – This feature will allow admins to add in Events to the calendar. These are free text events that will be allocated a time period or can be an all day event. An event can include all employees or a single employee. For more info: https://jobbox.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/19000098203-user-guide-scheduler
- Subscribed Calendar – Users will now be able to generate a link to their ServiceBox Calendar and open inside of another calendar – ie they could generate the link and open the calendar on their smart phone calendar. For More Info: https://jobbox.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/19000098202-how-can-i-view-my-servicebox-calendar-on-an-external-calendar-
- Job Costing – We will now be able to generate a job costing spreadsheet that will help determine the actual cost vs the quoted amount for work orders that have Quotes. We have added in some additional fields to help determine “Cost” for a user and so you can factor these costs with the labour charges that are entered in the Work Order. The expenses that will be factored in the calculations: Labour, Materials (all categories), Expenses and Purchase Orders. For More Info: https://jobbox.freshdesk.com/solution/articles/19000098205-user-guide-job-costing
- Improve Calendar Experience for Techs – We have added in a button to view all users on the schedule or to filter and view only the current users schedule. Also we are including a week view to the mobile calendar.
- Add in a Payment Reference Field for Invoice Payments
- Cross Reference Work Order categories to Class Codes in QuickBooks Desktop – If you are now using Class Codes inside of QuickBooks Desktop you will now be able to link up your work order categories with the Class Codes inside of QuickBooks Desktop.
- Add a disabled column to work order status
- Create an Invoice Report with “Profit” values
- Fix Image sizing on print.
- Replace Rich Text Editor for an improved experience
- Security access revoked instantly for Inactive Users.
- QuickBooks – Allow for the setting of when to put the first name in Address line 1